Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Thanks Thanks:  97
Likes Likes:  4
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

View Poll Results: What color(s) is your helmet?

Voters
454. You may not vote on this poll
  • Black

111 24.45%
  • Flat Black

78 17.18%
  • White

75 16.52%
  • Silver

49 10.79%
  • Anthracite

8 1.76%
  • Red

26 5.73%
  • Blue

28 6.17%
  • Green

1 0.22%
  • Safety Yellow

28 6.17%
  • Safety Orange

3 0.66%
  • Dark Graphics (multiple colors)

55 12.11%
  • Light Graphics (multiple colors)

52 11.45%
  • Grey

15 3.30%
  • Pink

1 0.22%
  • Gold

0 0%
  • Other

18 3.96%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast
    larcklorn (OP)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What is your helmet color?

Starting to look for a new helmet and color options seem to be limited in some brands and amazingly diverse in others - what do you have? Lets see what everyone else likes on here.
    07 FZ6 bought from Paper (Lower Fairing Kit, R6 Forks (Fred's set), RyanK fender mounts, Givi top and side mounts/bags, 20v power mod, RAM mounts, Givi TPH02 tank bag, Spencer Seat Mod w/ Supracor, rear seat cowl, Madstad windshield, throttlemeister, HID Halo lights by Rabbitman109, Scorpion Exhaust)

“I will love him and hug him and pet him and squeeze him – and I will call him George”

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: What is your helmet color?

I have the Icon Alliance Reflective Helmet. Black and Silver.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SILVAH! but thats soon to change. i hate my helmet (scorpion exo1000 small) its loud, falling apart after 2 years (only ridden about 4500mi), and not super comfortable.

Edit:

Recently bought an Arai RX-Q in WHITE, as promised.
    Last edited by SweaterDude; 07-04-2013 at 08:53 AM.
    This Turkey Don't Jive

"It's better to be a [email protected] than a [email protected]"
    "3's a crowd, 4 is a rally."
    "Motorcycling is the most sensational feeling in the world, nothing else comes close." - Eddie Lawson

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Black Shoei X-11 Vermeulen replica.
    ATGATT
    When life throws you a curve… lean into it and roll on the throttle.

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S!! What is your helmet color?
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SweaterDude View Post
    SILVAH! but thats soon to change. i hate my helmet (scorpion exo1000 small) its loud, falling apart after 2 years (only ridden about 4500mi), and not super comfortable.

looking at Arai XD4, Shoei RF-11, and Bell RS-1. Next helmet will be white, period (especially for that money).
    This cracks me up! I have an EXO1000 XXXL, "silvah", 28,000 miles since I bought it in '08, and its very comfortable!
    Its fascinating that we all have different experiences with the same equipment, but then I guess that's what forums are for. And we all have different heads!
    Two things I don't like about my EXO: the "pump-up" cheekpads are useless to me, it fits perfectly with them empty (guess I'm a jowly kinda guy) and I've broken snaps removing the inner liner for washing.
    At almost five years old I'm ready for a new lid, the EXO replacements aren't on the market yet and I'll be hitting the local shops to try on others, the only hard requirement is a flip-down sun shield, absolutely love that feature.
    The guy who sold me my EXO convinced me to buy a silvah helmet as it would go with any bike I'd get in the future; but, I sure wish I'd bought a blue one to match my '07 Faster Blue, which I still own and intend to until it falls apart.
    "In the evolution of our species we've gone from knuckle-dragging to knee-dragging." - Keith Code

larcklorn (OP)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Botch View Post
    This cracks me up! I have an EXO1000 XXXL, "silvah", 28,000 miles since I bought it in '08, and its very comfortable!
    Its fascinating that we all have different experiences with the same equipment, but then I guess that's what forums are for. And we all have different heads!
    Two things I don't like about my EXO: the "pump-up" cheekpads are useless to me, it fits perfectly with them empty (guess I'm a jowly kinda guy) and I've broken snaps removing the inner liner for washing.
    At almost five years old I'm ready for a new lid, the EXO replacements aren't on the market yet and I'll be hitting the local shops to try on others, the only hard requirement is a flip-down sun shield, absolutely love that feature.
    The guy who sold me my EXO convinced me to buy a silvah helmet as it would go with any bike I'd get in the future; but, I sure wish I'd bought a blue one to match my '07 Faster Blue, which I still own and intend to until it falls apart.
    I've been looking at the Shoei Neotec, I grabbed a multitec from Ozmodius in blue and it matches my bike color like no ones business and looks fantastic, but the shape of the interior just doesnt fit my head. So I have to sell it before making another purchase.
    07 FZ6 bought from Paper (Lower Fairing Kit, R6 Forks (Fred's set), RyanK fender mounts, Givi top and side mounts/bags, 20v power mod, RAM mounts, Givi TPH02 tank bag, Spencer Seat Mod w/ Supracor, rear seat cowl, Madstad windshield, throttlemeister, HID Halo lights by Rabbitman109, Scorpion Exhaust)

“I will love him and hug him and pet him and squeeze him – and I will call him George”

No ride is too far... What is your helmet color? motojoe122's Avatar
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SweaterDude View Post

looking at Arai XD4, Shoei RF-11, and Bell RS-1. Next helmet will be white, period (especially for that money).
    Exo-1000 for me too. I checked the measurements and bought a medium, I wasn't sure about it at first, but once it broke in I really love it.
    Keeping the waterways safe since 1996.

Junior Member What is your helmet color?
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EXO-1000 for me too, matte black. Love the fit and vents. Got it on clearance sale a few years back.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

KBC VR-2R. Not an accurate pic though. It looks really dark here. I had a silver white one that saved my life so I bought this Blue/white to replace it. The 2 tone blue with white/silver shows more than the black. The black acts as a background and the blue/white really pops out in real life.

Attachment 44716

Attachment 44717
    "I don't smoke, drink, gamble, do drugs, or consort with women of ill repute; I just ride motorcycles."

This is a stolen quote...

Quis, mihi fatigo? What is your helmet color? Lefty's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Bell Star..
    “You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.”
    ― Mae West

11. Thanks motojoe122 thanked for this post

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast