FZ6 Riders Show us your baby!!

M

mx2street

Bone stock 2006. Just got a month ago so no time to de-geek yet.

p1020688wp5.jpg

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Here is my baby! Thus far, Uncaged sliders, FAZR6 FE Kit, Dual headlight mod & Yammie tall windshield. Nice to see another FZ6 community! Found it in a Google search. Hey Boneman! Nice to see a familiar bike on this forum!

fz6innh.jpg

Enjoy!

-Eric

Last edited:

banditandy

Reaction score
Visit site
2005 FZ6 Naked,Puig belly pan,S/S Rad cover (powder coated black),Fender eliminator (home made),De-cat pipe,Renthal bars (straight),Acumen digi gear indicator,L.E.D. Clear rear light,Clear indicator lens,Headlight protector (A.H.L.P.),CNC Barend mirrors.

Last edited:
S

stevew

Sexy when naked FZ6

Hi, here is a pic of my FZ6, only had her a few months, so minor mods - Puig racing screen, R&G crash bungs, Datatool gear indicator and some decent pads.

J

joyfulgirl

My New Baby!

Hello,
I am new to this forum and new to owning my very first bike - my FZ6, which I have owned now for just under 7 hours! :D

Here she is:
DSC08956.jpg

Her name is Scarlett and I think she's pretty! And she's a friggin' cool bike!

Sherri

J

joyfulgirl

Post a pic of your rides here to show her off!!

Do you get to fly the helicopter too??? If so, you are my hero! I want a helicopter! Always have wanted one! Lucky you!

Your bike is pretty cool too :D

W

wrightme43

Here she is at the cycle shop, and home with my lady friend. They left off the throttle end bar end. LOL I called and the mechanic has it locked in his tool box and was out to lunch. I will go get it shortly.
Here are the new brakes up close.

J

joyfulgirl

Here she is at the cycle shop, and home with my lady friend. They left off the throttle end bar end. LOL I called and the mechanic has it locked in his tool box and was out to lunch. I will go get it shortly.
Here are the new brakes up close.

Very nice!

Hey, that reminds me, I haven't gone out to look at mine yet today! See ya! :eek:

Admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey joyfulgirl.. Welcome to the site... and nice bike!!... I absolutely love mine.....Dont own the helicopter but we built it for a customer... And flew in it lots...

http://www.helilogistics.com

Dennis

Admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site
I love the rear swing arm on the new FZ6 looks alot different that my 2005 one.

W

wrightme43

Its pretty trick.
My favorite is the brakes though. I really apreciate them coming from single side rotor, two piston sliders. Its like night and day.

eraser

Reaction score
Visit site
Just got her on the 11th... had contemplated getting a GS500 for very long, then decided it would be a bad move bringing a Suzuki to work.....especially when i work for Yamaha

Last edited:
W

wrightme43

You made a million times better choice. It is a whole lot better bike.

fz6xlr8r

Reaction score
Visit site
Here's mine. FE, mini stalk signals, rear pegs removed, red reflective wheel stripes, Dunlop stickers, blue pod show lights and sound activated neons under the tank.:p

W

wrightme43

Hey that Dunlop sticker really sets off the swingarm. I remember reading that you had done that, but hadnt seen it. I think that looks great. I will probley have to wait till I wear these tires out, and get Avons or Michellins, LOL I have the Bridgestones. A huge Firestone plant was in my town, It caused some serious hard feelings when it just closed, and left.

J

joyfulgirl

Just got her on the 11th... had contemplated getting a GS500 for very long, then decided it would be a bad move bringing a Suzuki to work.....especially when i work for Yamaha

Congrats! It's beautiful! I am sure you will have many hours of fun with it!

Sherri

fz6xlr8r

Reaction score
Visit site
I've noticed we have gotten a lot of new members lately and no new pics of their "Babys". So, how about it gang, let's see those bikes.;)