aftermarket levers

zixaq

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
If you get the cheap china knockoff levers, be very careful when you mount them that they fit correctly. I've heard several stories of an incorrectly fitted aftermarket brake lever keeping the front brake slightly engaged.

I have cheap china knockoff levers and have no problem with them, but others have. They're a little sloppier than the fancypants expensive ones, but still a lot better than stock (for me).

agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site

The levers are a breeze to fit. I bought some “supposedly engraved” levers a few years back, but they were only screen printed and not very well. I replaced them with JPR racing levers which had a build quality similar to Rizoma very very happy with their product and service.
Welcome to JPR Performance, manufacturer of motorcycle accessories made with the high quality that riders demand, and prices to suit their budgets.

Check other brands before you commit.
There is a brand “Two Wheels”, chinese machined levers that are cheap, work ok but the anodising tends to fade- I guess you get what you pay for

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

twobob1

Reaction score
Visit site
Im not (supposedly) planning to do much to my bike so I may as well heed your advice and go for a known brand. Will check them out thanks.

TownsendsFJR1300

2007 FZ6
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Many moons ago I put on the top of the line levers (forgot the brand but big $'s).

Looked and worked great BUT they had squareish edges (where your fingers would pull) which the OEM levers are much more rounded.

Somewhat uncomfortable (for me) when pulling in the lever(s)..

Couldn't stand them and went back to the stock levers...

7UPyours

Reaction score
Visit site
I bought some of the "two wheel" levers, regular and got a pair of shorty ones from a member here and have had 0 issues with them over last 3-4 years. Used the regular ones for a very short time but do love the shorty ones, no fading yet but won't be upset if they do for the price they cost.

Ital

Reaction score
Visit site
I bought some very cheap mzs levers on Amazon for $20. The short ones are like $40, I got the long ones as my hands are huge and can't fit my fingers on the small ones.. anyway they had great review and I like the fact they are ajudtible as I like very short clutch engagement release.. they work good for me and I love the color.

Here is the link to the short ones... the one I gorlt they do not even sale anymore.. I guess most like the short ones.. haha

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01C...levers+fz6&dpPl=1&dpID=51v-ImQ++eL&ref=plSrch

seanalan329

Reaction score
Visit site
I got some cheap eBay levers like that. Fit and work well. They were gloss black when I got them but quickly turned gold from the sun. Match my gold chain now.