Custom Exhaust

9zero7

Reaction score
Visit site
Well everyone, I finally have my exhaust almost finished. I posted awhile back if anyone would be interested in a build thread, and quickly found out that I was not capable of finishing the exhaust I wanted correctly and efficiently. I didn't have the fabrication skills to make the exhaust exactly how I wanted, so I employed my buddy who is an extremely talented fabricator to finish the tips up for me. I wanted something that emulated the Toce exhaust on the R1 with a quad exit, slash cut design that fit with the tail end of the bike well and flowed much more than the stock exhaust. So now, I present to you the almost finished product that exceeded my expectations and looks unbelievable. Props to my buddy for his work and I will make sure he is well compensated for his hard and exquisite work. Enjoy and drool like I have been since I received the pictures.11455.jpg11456.jpg11457.jpg

9zero7

Reaction score
Visit site
Yeah, I started out by cutting the stock exhaust clamp piece off the muffler and bending/welding a pipe up to a 10" glasspack that I made awhile back. It made it a bit louder but kept the noise down enough to where I wasn't bothered by it (I can't speak for other people though :sinister:). It was extremely raspy before the tips, I expect that to stay the same. I'm currently in the process of designing a servo system with attached butterfly valves similar to the C7 Corvette, hopefully that continues to work the way I would like and I can implement that into the exhaust at some point this school year. I'm doing that in the hopes I can keep in in "stealth mode" in my neighborhood and not irritate the neighbors as much.

Pujazuba

Testing...gnitseT
Reaction score
Visit site
That looks bad ass!
When I first saw the quad-pipes on a MV Agusta I thought it was quite a sight! Cool to have that on the FZ.