Need Help, where to buy FAZR6 fender eliminator kit?

Ital

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi All, from the research I did it looks like the best fender eliminator kit is the one made by FAZR6 for the Fz6, mine is a 2008 Fz6.
Do you know where I can find this kit and does it come with detail instructions on how to install?

Also having a hard time finding images of bikes with this kit. Most post more then a few months old I cant see the images for some reason :(
Thanks!!

Ohendo

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I don't think FAZR6 had sold them for some time. I bought mine from eBay user 3679larry; but it doesn't appear he has any for sale at this moment. Sorry, no help!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Ital

Reaction score
Visit site
From reading the threads hit seems fzr6 sold the rights to his design and now it is being sold on e-bay, although I cant say for sure as others were saying that and not him.
That said if I go on e-bay I have no idea which one is his... I am hoping someone can chime in and help me. Thanks!

Ohendo

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I just searched for "FZ6 fender eliminator" and went through the first 300 results that came up. None of them are what FAZR6 used to make.
BTW, if you end up getting one of the metal FE's on eBay, avoid the ones that have FZ6 stamped into them. They've removed too much metal. Mine cracked after minimal use, I believe from vibration alone.

Example of what NOT to get:
s-l400.jpg