New member welcome thread..

Admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site
Alot of new members join and dont introduce themselves so Ive added this thread for all to introduce yourself....

Ill go first...

Hi all I am From Langley BC Canada. I started this site due to a lack of sites dedicated to the bike I love.... the FZ6 of course... It doesnt matter how crappy a day I have had, all I have to do is put on my gear and go.... The world disappears... the FZ6 is my first bike.. Its a 2005 Galaxy Blue one.. (Yeah the blue ones are faster... Its not a rumor). I am an Engineer and currently work rebuilding crash damaged helicopters and general Helicopter maintenance..... Okay nuff about me... Who is next.... Writeme43? Bren?....

Dennis

W

wrightme43

Hello
My name is Steve Wright. I love me some motorcycle. LOL
My bike is 07 in the faster blue color. I strongly believe in Pat Hahns three degrees of seperation.
These are the only things keeping me from the road.
1. Riding Skills
2. Riding Strategy
3. Riding Gear.

When the first two fail you get to test the third.
If you dont have the first two you are going to test the third since its the only thing between you and the pavement, make sure its the good stuff.
I have no children of my own, I do have perm. custody of my almost 5 year old niece (Trinity) and my lady friend who lives with me, has three children Alyssa 13, Justin 10, and Haily 8.
I am blessed beyond my wildest dreams.
I am the guy on the left next to my bike. The other guy is my friend from New Jersey, down to visit his dad, and friends in Nashville Tn.
The others are the kids.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bren

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello everybody!

My name is Mirkka and I'm from Helsinki, Finland. At the moment I'm trying to finish my BBA degree while working full time in a bank. School and work is not a good combination, I'll tell you.

My bike is a '05 model and also the faster blue one (Fazter6 won't agree, I'm sure :p ) There are a couple of pics of my bike in the photo gallery and that's me in my avatar.

The best thing about driving is the feeling I get from it. I think it has something to do with being free. And the power to go where I want and as fast as I like... LOL

gmickey2001

Super Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
gmickey2001

Hi,

My name is Greg and I am an alco....

No wait, that's not right.

My name is Greg and I own a 2006 Yamaha FZ6 (a slow red one).

I live in central California where I am a production winemaker.

I needed something to add excitement and fun to my day, thus the FZ6.

I have previously owned: 1980 Honda CX500, 1970 Honda CB750, 1990 Kawasaki Vulcan 750.

So far I like the FZ6 the best! 1,000 miles as of today.

fz6xlr8r

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello everybody,
Names Roger, nice to meet you all. I live in Loganville Georgia( about 30 miles east of Atlanta) and I'm currently in my second semester at Gwinnett Technical Collage. I'm married and have two wonderful step daughters. My FZ6 is used as my daily ride as long as it's not raining(I hate getting wet). I've been rideing off and on for about 17 years now and the FZ6 is definetly the most athletic if not the fastest bike I ever owned. Yep, mine is the obviously faster blue too....Wait, mine's double fast because I have red wheel stripes on mine. LOL

Last edited:

CMHrider

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm Jonathan from Ohio. I have what some call the slower red FZ6. It's my second bike, my first was the much slower 650 v-star. This is my third summer of riding so I'm still soaking up as much information I can. Most of my riding is between work, school, and home.

SOUTHERNFZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello

Hey Y'all.

My Name Is Michael And I Am From Greenville Sc. I Have An 05 Faster Blue Fz6. It Is My Second Bike , I Sold My 1st Bike, A 650 Night Hawk To A Family Member So I See It Alot. My Wife And I Are Expecting Our First Child In June. We Are Very Happy For That But She Is Alittle Bummed Because She Can't Ride Right Now.

Bren

Reaction score
Visit site
Welcome everybody!

I see we finally have another European member here. Soon Dennis will have to put a new area to the Local Scene part. :D

Glad you're all here.

W

wrightme43

Hi Zacke, glad your here man. I bet you have some pretty roads to ride on there.
Keep coming back.
Steve

Steph

Bartender
Elite Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi, I'm Steph from Glammis, Ontario. Just off Lake Huron. Don't bother googling, we don't exist. Population 35ish.
I have a Blue 2005 FZ. I got it last year for my birthday, I got sick of looking at myself in the back of hubby's helmet. I like riding with him but I LOVE riding by myself, me and the road. (Oh also the deer, racoons and turkeys)

W

wrightme43

Welcome Steph, glad you decided to join.
Have you ever considered putting a deer, racoon, and turkey feeder in saddle bags, and making a day of it? LOL
Hope you enjoy it here.

Admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site
Welcome Steph, glad you found us.... Nice to see you also have the faster blue one...

Dennis

Steph

Bartender
Elite Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Heck, the deer and the turkeys are bigger than my bike lol Not too sure what I would do with a raccoon, but its a thought =)
Is anyone here going to Thunder in the Valley in Pennsylvania in June?

fz6xlr8r

Reaction score
Visit site
Welcome Steph,
Nice to meet you. I'm glad more lady riders are joining because I'm trying to get my wife intrested in riding and possibly get her a bike someday.

Steph

Bartender
Elite Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
It would be great to have more lady riders, I am one of two in my area. Granted, my area is not big, but still there are about a 1000 to 1 men to ladies around here when it comes to biking.
I had never rode even a 4 wheeler when I got started. Now it is one of the favourite activies that I do. Kiddos always come first though. But I have a Suzuki Vitara with the soft top, so they get the feeling of wind in their hair too =)