Page 1 of 253 1231151101 ... LastLast
    Admin (OP)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Blog Entries

Smile New member welcome thread..

Alot of new members join and dont introduce themselves so Ive added this thread for all to introduce yourself....

Ill go first...

Hi all I am From Langley BC Canada. I started this site due to a lack of sites dedicated to the bike I love.... the FZ6 of course... It doesnt matter how crappy a day I have had, all I have to do is put on my gear and go.... The world disappears... the FZ6 is my first bike.. Its a 2005 Galaxy Blue one.. (Yeah the blue ones are faster... Its not a rumor). I am an Engineer and currently work rebuilding crash damaged helicopters and general Helicopter maintenance..... Okay nuff about me... Who is next.... Writeme43? Bren?....

Dennis
    2005 Yamaha FZ6 Galaxy "Faster" Blue One
    Mods: Two Brother Carbon Fiber Exhaust, Puig Dark Smoke Windscreen, Freeway Blaster Horn

wrightme43
    Hello
    My name is Steve Wright. I love me some motorcycle. LOL
    My bike is 07 in the faster blue color. I strongly believe in Pat Hahns three degrees of seperation.
    These are the only things keeping me from the road.
    1. Riding Skills
    2. Riding Strategy
    3. Riding Gear.

When the first two fail you get to test the third.
    If you dont have the first two you are going to test the third since its the only thing between you and the pavement, make sure its the good stuff.
    I have no children of my own, I do have perm. custody of my almost 5 year old niece (Trinity) and my lady friend who lives with me, has three children Alyssa 13, Justin 10, and Haily 8.
    I am blessed beyond my wildest dreams.
    I am the guy on the left next to my bike. The other guy is my friend from New Jersey, down to visit his dad, and friends in Nashville Tn.
    The others are the kids.
    Last edited by wrightme43; 04-26-2007 at 05:48 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Blog Entries
    Hello everybody!

My name is Mirkka and I'm from Helsinki, Finland. At the moment I'm trying to finish my BBA degree while working full time in a bank. School and work is not a good combination, I'll tell you.

My bike is a '05 model and also the faster blue one (Fazter6 won't agree, I'm sure ) There are a couple of pics of my bike in the photo gallery and that's me in my avatar.

The best thing about driving is the feeling I get from it. I think it has something to do with being free. And the power to go where I want and as fast as I like... LOL
    - Do you want the truth or something beautiful? -

Super Moderator New member welcome thread.. gmickey2001's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Smile gmickey2001

Hi,

My name is Greg and I am an alco....

No wait, that's not right.

My name is Greg and I own a 2006 Yamaha FZ6 (a slow red one).

I live in central California where I am a production winemaker.

I needed something to add excitement and fun to my day, thus the FZ6.

I have previously owned: 1980 Honda CX500, 1970 Honda CB750, 1990 Kawasaki Vulcan 750.

So far I like the FZ6 the best! 1,000 miles as of today.

wrightme43
    Congrats and welcome. I love the FZ myself. LOl

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello everybody,
    Names Roger, nice to meet you all. I live in Loganville Georgia( about 30 miles east of Atlanta) and I'm currently in my second semester at Gwinnett Technical Collage. I'm married and have two wonderful step daughters. My FZ6 is used as my daily ride as long as it's not raining(I hate getting wet). I've been rideing off and on for about 17 years now and the FZ6 is definetly the most athletic if not the fastest bike I ever owned. Yep, mine is the obviously faster blue too....Wait, mine's double fast because I have red wheel stripes on mine. LOL
    Last edited by fz6xlr8r; 05-03-2007 at 01:59 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm Jonathan from Ohio. I have what some call the slower red FZ6. It's my second bike, my first was the much slower 650 v-star. This is my third summer of riding so I'm still soaking up as much information I can. Most of my riding is between work, school, and home.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello

Hey Y'all.

My Name Is Michael And I Am From Greenville Sc. I Have An 05 Faster Blue Fz6. It Is My Second Bike , I Sold My 1st Bike, A 650 Night Hawk To A Family Member So I See It Alot. My Wife And I Are Expecting Our First Child In June. We Are Very Happy For That But She Is Alittle Bummed Because She Can't Ride Right Now.

wrightme43
    Welcome Welcome glad you are all here.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi!
    I'm from Stockholm, Sweden and I own a very fast blue FZ6 2007.

Page 1 of 253 1231151101 ... LastLast