Page 252 of 254 FirstFirst ... 152202242250251252253254 LastLast
Results 2,511 to 2,520 of 2539
    Vrrroooooom! New member welcome thread.. Motogiro's Avatar
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: New member welcome thread..

new members! This is the best forum with a great membership of riders helping riders.
    If you can't fix it by hitting it with a hammer, it's electrical!

Clif
    SoCal Hoon

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool Re: New member welcome thread..

Hello Everyone! My name is Jorge, I live in Buenos Aires, Argentina and I'm prouded owner of an FZ6 S2 09 which I bought 2 months ago to the first owner with 24000 km (about 15000 miles). After ride about 1000 miles I only can say that I'm deeply in love with this motorcycle.
    I'm going to US for holiday next month and I would love to hear some or webpages to do some shopping for my bike!

Here a pic of my black panther !

New member welcome thread..-fazer-1-jpg

Thanks to everyone!
    Last edited by jor600s; 06-27-2017 at 08:47 PM.

3. Likes darius, bricksrheavy liked this post
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jor600s View Post
    Hello Everyone! My name is Jorge, I live in Buenos Aires, Argentina and I'm prouded owner of an FZ6 S2 09 which I bought 2 months ago to the first owner with 24000 km (about 15000 miles). After ride about 1000 miles I only can say that I'm deeply in love with this motorcycle.
    I'm going to US for holiday next month and I would love to hear some or webpages to do some shopping for my bike!

Here a pic of my black panther !

Thanks to everyone!
    Welcome. Nice ride!

Looks very stock other than the seat upgrade. I like the polished headers so be sure to keep them shining.

Rather than get fizzer farkles, maybe consider protective riding gear unless you're already in good shape in that dept.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks Darius! yes it is pretty stock! as I bought it to the first owner only 2 months ago. And in Arg is not so easy to get tunning or parts for this bike. I'm traveling to the US next month so, as I asked before if someone could give some advice where buy parts for this motorcycle will be more than welcome!

By the way, the seat is stock, The US version of the S2 is slightly different, turning lights are bigger and the fronts are always on when you ride, ignition key is not computed, this mean that do not have engine immobilizer, the seat and decals.

Br

Jorge.
    Last edited by jor600s; 06-29-2017 at 10:22 AM.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jor600s View Post
    Thanks Darius! yes it is pretty stock! as I bought it to the first owner only 2 months ago. And in Arg is not so easy to get tunning or parts for this bike. I'm traveling to the US next month so, as I asked before if someone could give some advice where buy parts for this motorcycle will be more than welcome!

By the way, the seat is stock, The US version of the S2 is slightly different, turning lights are bigger and the fronts are always on when you ride, ignition key is not computed, this mean that do not have engine immobilizer, the seat and decals.

Br

Jorge.
    The thing the bike needs most is miles put on it.

You need to get to know the bike to determine what if anything it needs, whether to suit your ergonomics (handlebar, footpegs, seat, etc.) or how and where you ride (wind protection, suspension) for example.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey ... I'm from nc own a 05 fz6 and currently building a 05 fz6 yfz450..... I'm a Hyundai master tech and spend my time riding and tinkering with the toys.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello All, I'm from Chicago and might be buying a 2004 FZ6 from a second owner. The current owner does not ride anymore. the bike has been sitting on his driveway for about 2 years, according to him it has under 15k miles, I have not seen the bike in day light and haven't turned it on yet.
    At some point the tires were flat just from lack of use.
    He is asking 900 dollars.
    Anything major I should be looking out for before I close de deal?

Thank you and I hope to be one more active user of this forum!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi FZ6 lovers. I'm from western Europe and own a 62000 km FZ6 N S2. I'm the fourth owner and the bike has a spotty service history. I'm about 1600 km in and it's all been very... interesting. But it's a nice ride and a versatile bike, so I'll restore it to its full glory.

V

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello everyone,

I bought my 2004 Fazer pretty much exactly one year ago and am very happy with her. She recently hit 60'000km and everything is still working flawlessly. Earlier this year I treated her to a new suspension - especially the old fork felt a bit spongy - and am very pleased with the results.
    Right now I'm in the market for a new set of tires, so that'll be my first stop after the introductory post. I'm from Germany, but have finally decided to register here because there is no real German-language FZ6 forum.

Started riding over 20 years ago, but used to own Dualsports / Adventure bikes, mostly due to my height, but last year I felt like trying out something a bit sportier. FWIW, I chose the FZ6 because I've been kinda smitten with the design ever since I first saw it; the geometry accomodates my body well enough, and I've always been much in favour of smaller engines and lightweight bikes, so not interested in quarter-ton liter-bikes at all, thank you very much.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello Everyone.

My name is Ardian, and I just recently bought a 2006 FZ6 RED with 5800 miles on her. I got her for a steal, but she doesn't not disappoint so far. I've only been riding for about 9 months now yet have plunged in deep into this motorcycle hobby since starting. I have two other bikes in my stable but they're more for show. 2008 Ducati Sport Classi 1000s and a Custom 1979 Honda CBX. The FZ6 will be my daily driver if you will but I intend on keeping her till the wheels fall off. Here's a pic of the FZ6....... New member welcome thread..-00000_h7go6rwffz8_1200x900-jpg New member welcome thread..-00c0c_4wbgcjrefeu_1200x900-jpgNew member welcome thread..-00d0d_lmnk57khbyy_1200x900-jpgNew member welcome thread..-00t0t_zyqza4jt4i_1200x900-jpgNew member welcome thread..-00b0b_cujtztguoow_1200x900-jpg

Page 252 of 254 FirstFirst ... 152202242250251252253254 LastLast