Header
Yamaha FZ6 Forums - International FZ6 Motorcycle Community Forum

Home Gallery Forum Classified Ads Chat Links Reviews Memberships Games Site Info Shop

Go Back   Yamaha FZ6 Forums - International FZ6 Motorcycle Community Forum > FZ6 Related Discussion > Garage / Mechanical Help

Garage / Mechanical Help New tools, stands, projects, and mechanical help.

Old 03-17-2009, 11:53 AM   #1
mstewar1
hot diggity

Bike: 06 fz6
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
mstewar1 is a name known to allmstewar1 is a name known to allmstewar1 is a name known to allmstewar1 is a name known to allmstewar1 is a name known to allmstewar1 is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to mstewar1
R6 fork oil change

My question is for the folks who've got the R6 forks on their bikes. How difficult is it to change out the oil -- are there any special tools required for pulling the forks apart? That's really my question. I've got a copy of the R6 manual and they show a couple of special tools in use but I'm wondering if they're absolutely necessary. I just don't want to start unscrewing the top caps and have something come shooting out...

"Make is a self licking ice cream cone."
-- Hellgate
mstewar1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Posting Rules