FinalImpact (OP)
    2 Da Street, Knobs R Gone FinalImpact's Avatar
    Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Blog Entries

Re: POST your Tune Map, Bazzaz, PCIII, PCV - AutoTune, Z-AFM

Last years map on a Bazzaz made with a Z-AFM data logger. Do keep in mind header is S1 (no CAT), Mid-pipe is pass through, Exhaust is 2Bro open, Air box mod, timing advanced to 11.5 (stock is 5) and it has AIS block off plates. It runs out well.
    Map target is 13.0:1 AFR for anything over 10% TPS. 5% and closed are 12.9 and 12.7 at 0%. Its There is little to no perceivable throttle snatch. Blank spots means its fueling from the OEM ECU MAP.

This is just snap shot of one ride logging results. I have since dialed in some of those values. Obviously with the throttle closed at 10K the AFR reads crazy but the engine isn't under load so it's not a concern.
    08 Raven w/a few mods...
    R6 Forks, R1 Rear Shock (revalved), 6 Ignition Advance, S1 CAT free Header, SS Mid-Pipe, 2Bro Exhaust, AIS block off plates, Bazzaz Z-Fi Fuel Controller & Z-AFM Data Logger, Air Box mod, CR10E Plugs, 48-Tooth Rear Sprocket, FZ1 Bars, Spider Grips, Adj levers, Powder Coated -Triple, Bars & Rear Sets, Solid mounted rear-sets w/knurled pegs, Dual Headlight, Tail Tidy, LED Combo Brake & Directionals, LED POD lights & Tinted PUIG Wind Screen!

2. Likes Z3R0_zhift liked this post
    CQ CQ, DE KB2WYL POST your Tune Map, Bazzaz, PCIII, PCV - AutoTune, Z-AFM KB2WYL's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, I searched all the old threads. Few maps posted, that I already have, or are very similar. None of them from bikes with the trigger mod. @FinalImpact, is the pic of those cell settings still pretty close to what you're running? I know you have said you are still working it in, but I noticed this is the same pic in a few different threads. For mine, I would like to try it out at least. I have not been pleased (of course, wasn't expecting to be) with any of the other maps I've tried as they are all so far off from my bikes setup. But, your bike and mine are close.

So, I can just copy the data manually into my cell structure. PCFC and Bazaaz set up the same way as far as that goes, just different files so I can't do it automatically via downloads.

Aside from the map you have made with these cell settings, trying to achieve the 13.0, does the Bazzaz have any settings for the closed loop as well? The PCFC lets me adjust the entire closed loop as a whole, so I can trick the ECU into thinking that the O2 sensor is telling it more lean, or more rich, than it really is. If you're not altering that in yours, I'll try just setting it at zero. I have been getting fair results from setting it a little rich so far, but that's while running a zero map.

Thanks,

Lroen
    Loren C.
    KB2WYL
    '07 FZ6. Dual headlight, Preload caps, Racetech springs, Airbox mod, AIS block off, K&N, De-cat mid-pipe, 2 Bros exhaust, Stock header w/ cat delete, 15T sprocket, Speedo healer, PCFC, Rearsets hard mounted, start switch disable w/hidden switch, Cramp Buster, Timing advanced 4 deg., Front turn signal flush mount, 2 Bros tail tidy, clutch slave lever extended, Mika Metals handlebars, Adjustable clutch+brake levers, Tech Spec tank grips and pad, 12v outlet

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

All of the map threads I've found are very old and I haven't been able to find anything. I've got an 06 with a Leo, decat, and airbox mod. I'm hoping to find something close to mine so that I at least have a place to start.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234