Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    100K Mile Member A rider waiting for an accident VEGASRIDER's Avatar
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: A rider waiting for an accident

I can assure you, he won't be riding for long if he continues riding like that. It's hard to communicate to a rider when you see something like that. Last year, I was riding back from Idaho to Reno and I was on the Interstate. There was this cruiser who was 2 up drafting behind a big 18 wheeler, hanging around the "No Zone", too many things can go wrong for a motorcyclist if you hang around big rigs at 70 mph.
    VEGASRIDER...................Member # 35
    2006 Team Yamaha Blue FZ6, 2014 Ducati Multistrada ST

Link to 50,000 Miles Club

http://www.600riders.com/forum/fz6-g...000+miles+club

Helmet: Shoei GT-Air & Qwest,
    Pants: Motoport Airmesh Kevlar
    Gloves: Motoport Race Gauntlet & Winter Gloves, First Gear Heated Gloves
    Jacket: A bunch
    Boots: Daytona Roadstar GTX, BMW Sports Dry Boots

2. Thanks Motogiro thanked for this post
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Blog Entries

Re: A rider waiting for an accident

Quote Originally Posted by mxgolf View Post
    Yes some people are idiots. No value for there own life. Sad because it will come back to bite him some day unless he grows up.
    The part that scares me most about this scenerio is that it leaves the rest of us responsible riders at risk. He might just p*ss off the wrong (or right person depending how you look at it) and they decide to take it out on us as we respectful ride down the road. I've seen it happen.

The worse thing that happened to me was...I was riding on a two lane road with heavy traffic. Everyone is going along about 25mph. I'm with my hubby and we're riding staggered, so I'm in the right track. A H-D rider comes up behind me and reves his engine with loud pipes and scares the cr*p out of me. I knew he was behind me a car or two, but didn't see him pass (I don't know how he did because traffic was solid both ways). He passed me on the left quickly in my lane. P*ssed me off. No need for that. No one was going any where quick.

Now, don't get me started about cagers.....
    Silly boys, sportbikes are for girls...

2007 Yamaha FZ6 - Faster Blue one - sold, 2006 Triumph Sprint ST 1050, 2014 Triumph Street Triple R

4. Likes TownsendsFJR1300 liked this post

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12