Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Electronic Repair Genius DownrangeFuture's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: ~~~ What did you do to your Bike Today Thread??? ~~~

I spent most of the weekend installing the shrouds on my projectors, cleaning them up really well, and putting that all back together. They're so much cleaner with a nice sharp cutoff now. Now I just need to rotate the left projector somehow and figure out how to lower it some more.

And I ground the stop for my kickstand down some so the stand would go more forward. Hopefully that'll make up for the lowering springs.
    RIP FZ6. 03-May-2012

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Today, I drooled over the pictures of my bike yet again, because I am not picking it up until this Saturday

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So far today I slapped it on the tank and told it I'd be seeing it later! I'll be going home for lunch hour to ride it back into work for the afternoon...awesome weather!
    Put my bike out on the highway
    feel that wind all in my face
    breathe some air that tastes like freedom
    let that be my saving grace
    I believe it's time for me to ride...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Took my FZ on a 2 day photo scavenger hunt around the province. Ended up on some roads less traveled and found out why. Top 10 point collectors get a key to try and start a new Ducati Monster 696, if it starts it is yours. Hmmm.. What to do with a new bike ?
    Last edited by Shawn; 08-22-2011 at 10:20 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Blog Entries

Unfortunatly I have interviews to go to today so I just looked at it before going to work and thought "I wanna ride" I will be pulling her out after interviews and work for a short 30-60 minute jaunt around some canyons
    Current mods: Throttle Meisters, TB exhaust+FE Kit, FZ6 Frame Sliders, Nelson Rigg Saddle Bags, Bremzen SS Brake Lines, 12V Outlet, and GPS bar mount
    "The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done. -George Carlin R.I.P.
    Be Safe and Have Fun

Electronic Repair Genius DownrangeFuture's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My trusty steed and I avoided an accident today. Some lady in a M5 was road raging something fierce. She tried to cut me off twice. Although since it was a fun little interchange where everybody with sports cars and motorcycles goes fast, I thought the first time was just her straightening out the turn a bit. No worries, I just slowed down, just in case. Then she gets back in her lane, and I speed up some getting ready for the next turn.

And she comes over again. So, this time since I had plenty of shoulder, I got beside her, she's riding the line and I can see she's screaming at me. Then she continues her getting over. As the lane I was in ended in about 400yds, there was no need for her to change lanes, except to hit me.

I just shook my head and clicked it down a gear and got lost in traffic. Big ol' fat lady too. Oh well, guess the woman was off her meds. I just made sure to put several cars between me and the road rage lunatic.
    RIP FZ6. 03-May-2012

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DownrangeFuture View Post
    My trusty steed and I avoided an accident today. Some lady in a M5 was road raging something fierce. She tried to cut me off twice. Although since it was a fun little interchange where everybody with sports cars and motorcycles goes fast, I thought the first time was just her straightening out the turn a bit. No worries, I just slowed down, just in case. Then she gets back in her lane, and I speed up some getting ready for the next turn.

And she comes over again. So, this time since I had plenty of shoulder, I got beside her, she's riding the line and I can see she's screaming at me. Then she continues her getting over. As the lane I was in ended in about 400yds, there was no need for her to change lanes, except to hit me.

I just shook my head and clicked it down a gear and got lost in traffic. Big ol' fat lady too. Oh well, guess the woman was off her meds. I just made sure to put several cars between me and the road rage lunatic.
    This brings up an observation/confused question...How do "big ol' fat ladies" manage to drive such nice cars? Seen it plenty of times.
    Put my bike out on the highway
    feel that wind all in my face
    breathe some air that tastes like freedom
    let that be my saving grace
    I believe it's time for me to ride...

FinalImpact (OP)
    2 Da Street, Knobs R Gone FinalImpact's Avatar
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Blog Entries

Put about 40 miles on it tonight because I can!!!!
    A joyful little ride it was. . .
    08 Raven w/a few mods...
    R6 Forks, R1 Rear Shock (revalved), 6 Ignition Advance, S1 CAT free Header, SS Mid-Pipe, 2Bro Exhaust, AIS block off plates, Bazzaz Z-Fi Fuel Controller & Z-AFM Data Logger, Air Box mod, CR10E Plugs, 48-Tooth Rear Sprocket, FZ1 Bars, Spider Grips, Adj levers, Powder Coated -Triple, Bars & Rear Sets, Solid mounted rear-sets w/knurled pegs, Dual Headlight, Tail Tidy, LED Combo Brake & Directionals, LED POD lights & Tinted PUIG Wind Screen!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When I get this well similar some stupid woman/man in a posh cage determined not to stop for anyone at a roundabout. Let's just say I push my boot out towards there door/rear quarter if I hit them it's there issue cause I'm gone before they can get my plate.

Dan

---
    I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=52.975227,-0.030246

FinalImpact (OP)
    2 Da Street, Knobs R Gone FinalImpact's Avatar
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Blog Entries

Bringing back the DEAD! :BLAA:
    08 Raven w/a few mods...
    R6 Forks, R1 Rear Shock (revalved), 6 Ignition Advance, S1 CAT free Header, SS Mid-Pipe, 2Bro Exhaust, AIS block off plates, Bazzaz Z-Fi Fuel Controller & Z-AFM Data Logger, Air Box mod, CR10E Plugs, 48-Tooth Rear Sprocket, FZ1 Bars, Spider Grips, Adj levers, Powder Coated -Triple, Bars & Rear Sets, Solid mounted rear-sets w/knurled pegs, Dual Headlight, Tail Tidy, LED Combo Brake & Directionals, LED POD lights & Tinted PUIG Wind Screen!

Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast