Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast
    chunkygoat (OP)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

To Female Riders:

I love when a lady rider pulls up next to me on my bike. It got me thinking because it rarely happens....

Why aren't there more female riders out there. There's only a handful in the city I live, in comparison to how many riders are dudes. There's something about a woman on a sports bike that tickles my fancy.

Props to all you lady riders out there. There should be more of you out there! Keep on keepin on.

TheVmaxrider

Re: To Female Riders:

+1 there brother!!! When Steph and I ride through towns people stop and stare. As much as I would love to think that they are noticing my Max, I think it is more Steph's helmet pigtails that garner the attention. She really likes the look of shock on people's faces when she gets off her Fizz and they realize that it is a woman riding her own bike. I think Steph rode on the back of my Max once before declaring she wanted her own. Now she only hops on back of mine very occasionally. What guys need to realize is the inherent advantages to having your spouse/partner have her own bike. They understand the Mod Monkey a lot better cause they probably will get bitten too LOL

PB4UGO To Female Riders: ms mrdr's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My husbands friends always want me to go riding with them? I don't know why..most of them are pervs...maybe that's it?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i've got a cuple of girl friends who ride. Been out with them a cuple of times but not to sound sexist but they crap riders so i generaly dont bother anymore...

2 of them used to hate bikes came out on the back with me a few times and now both own bikes!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Talking Re: To Female Riders:

Most of the women I see on bikes are either half and half or hogs. However, there is one here in Loganville that rides her own Harley that is HOT.........

Bikes were made for guys to drive, not gals........

RS

wrightme43

Ipilot and I went for a ride with ARM and the Christian Lady Bikers. I had a great time. Bikes are made for humans to ride.

I dig the hell out of lady riders. Just like with all riders though, some of them get it, and some of them ride to pose.

I know a few that ride because it fits with some part of their brain, the same reason I ride. Same thing happens with them as other riders, we have something to talk about, and you can see the joy riding brings in thier eyes.

Bikes are only machines, but they can move the soul. Thats male or female.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, there are exceptions in everything........

Metamorphic To Female Riders: Jman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Got to agree with you on this one Chunkygoat.

9. Thanks Steph, boo68 thanked for this post
    Bartender To Female Riders:
    To Female Riders:
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by rene View Post
    i've got a cuple of girl friends who ride. Been out with them a cuple of times but not to sound sexist but they crap riders so i generaly dont bother anymore...
    I can relate with this one even though I am a girl. One lady that we used to hang out with failed the COURSE! TWICE!! The third time she got it, but I seriously wonder if it was a pity thing. She rides like she has a pole up her...ummmm spine and only rides her bike about 5 blocks to the local breakfast joint on Saturday mornings. So I can understand saying that some women are crap drivers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Scorpion View Post

Bikes were made for guys to drive, not gals........

RS
    But to make this general statement?! (I'm too much of a LADY to flip him off) So I will leave it at this. I ride because I LOVE to ride, and I am fairly good at it. I am not saying I am the best, but I hold my own and leave people behind in the twisties.
    Last edited by Steph; 11-04-2008 at 06:20 AM.

~
    Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handlebars to the saddle.~

11. Thanks billm, boo68, ANLR21 thanked for this post
    Moto Demi-God To Female Riders: Hellgate's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ms mrdr View Post
    My husbands friends always want me to go riding with them? I don't know why..most of them are pervs...maybe that's it?
    Pretty much...
    Pete

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast