Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 12345 13 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: To Female Riders:

Quote Originally Posted by chunkygoat View Post
    I love when a lady rider pulls up next to me on my bike.
    There is no mistaking the fact that I am a female rider (based on my size and shape) and very often will get thumbs-up signs from guys driving cars; sometimes they'll accidently start drifting into my lane as they "check me out," which is definitely not so cool.

I posted a story here on the forum a few months ago about the fellows on sport bikes who pulled up along side me at a red light and started flirting, and about the pack of sportbike riders who joined in with me for a stretch on I-4 headed toward Daytona.

I enjoy the attention, so keep it coming guys!
    Last edited by agmom98; 11-04-2008 at 02:44 PM.
    IBA #25480
    '09 BMW R1200R
    '07 FZ6

my blog: www.agmom98-5.blogspot.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Red Scorpion View Post
    Bikes were made for guys to drive, not gals........RS
    I've purchased 7 motorcycles over the years and at no time did I have to submit to a strip search to determine my gender in order to qualify, nor did I have to do so to earn my M endorsement on my license. I've put 160,000 miles on those motorcycles, none of them commuter miles, all of them on the highways all over the U.S., from WA to ME to FL to CA. Zero accidents, one speeding ticket (it is a red motorcycle, after all ;-) ). And your avatar says...what?

IBA #25480
    '09 BMW R1200R
    '07 FZ6

my blog: www.agmom98-5.blogspot.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs down Re: To Female Riders:

So, as we boil the corn on down to the cob, what we have is a bunch of pissed off female motorcycle owners........What is this, PMS week on the forum? I know 3 lady bikers that are sexy and hot, but I think the majority of ya wishes you were men instead of the femailian gender. Just get over it girls, you can't be like us unless ya have a sex change operation. As for the granny that rides the red bike all over God's creation for 160,000 miles, it shows, believe me, it shows........And you guys that cower down to these women, y'all must have a wet noodle for a backbone......

But, as always, the only opinion that matters is mine.

RS

Super Moderator To Female Riders: OZXJR's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would like to see you say that to my wife RS.She has had two bikes and was a very capable rider .She only stopped when we had the kids ,she thought it too dangerous to have both of us on two wheels and maybe orphan the kids !
    sent from my PC using windows 10
    2011 XJR1300.....Big........Black and Naked !
    Alarm / Speedo Healer / Healtech Gear Indicator / Ventura Rack & Topbox / Projecta Battery Tender / Hawk SS exhaust / Oggy Knobs / DNA Air Filter / ATK Levers / Ram GPS Mount / Somerset Bar end Mirrors / Dominator Twin Headlights with switch.

I ride to add life to my days, not days to my life.

Mick

Member To Female Riders: Wolfman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Blog Entries

Wow, someone has got it for the ladies.....Sheeesh! My dream is to meet a woman who rides, that would be awesome....we could go cruising together, go on long rides to distant destinations...as he dreams some more!

It's everyone's right to ride! Gender aint an issue!

The bark is only half of the symphony, the induction roar is pretty darn sweet, as is the over-run...the induction noise is a bit of a roar, the over run is like a deep purring noise!

One thing this bike is, is musical!

6. Thanks rent-a-reaper, agmom98 thanked for this post
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfman View Post

It's everyone's right to ride! Gender aint an issue!
    I totally Agree
    Alarm / Speedo Healer / Healtech Gear Indicator / Ventura Rack & Topbox / Projecta Battery Tender / Hawk SS exhaust / Oggy Knobs / DNA Air Filter / ATK Levers / Ram GPS Mount / Somerset Bar end Mirrors / Dominator Twin Headlights with switch.

Mick

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

After I, or I should say "we" (my wife and I) got our bike, a 2008 Blue FZ6, I drive, she rides on the back, it took a while to convince my daughter to go on a little ride with me. Finally she gave in and we just went on a short, 15 minute ride. A few weeks later, she was in a rotten mood so my wife convinced her to go on a "real" ride, we went about 150 miles that day. She rode with me and my wife rode with one of my buddies on his Honda CBR600. When we were done with our ride, my daughter pops up and says she had so much fun that she's going to take the safety course and buy her own bike. She signed up for the course that day. She makes a dad proud. The only thing though, which isn't all that bad, I guess, is that she wants a Harley looking type of bike and the one she has pretty much made up her mind for is the Honda Shadow, Spirit 750. I tried my best to talk her into a sport bike but she says that all of those are too tall for her. She does have short legs. I even suggested the Yamaha FZ6R, but she likes the "BADASS" (according to her) look. Now, all I have to do is get my son a bike. He really wants one (a sport bike) but has no money yet. It'll be nice when the whole family can go far a ride together.

9. Thanks ozzieboy thanked for this post
    wrightme43

Member To Female Riders: Wolfman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Red Scorpion View Post
    True Wolfie,

But finding the RIGHT one to ride with is the issue........I don't want to ride with a woman that looks like an elephant riding a tricycle.
    Gee...i could look a bit like an Elephant riding a tricycle, hope there's a chick that wants to ride with me that can deal with that!

Mate i am all for hot chicks, if you knew what i did for a job, you would die with your leg in the air.....

Obviously your personal taste is that the woman needs to be Denise Richards body double or something to be able to ride with you!

I am surrounded by some of this Nations hottest woman on a daily basis, if they ride, which a couple of them do, i would love to go for a ride on the bikes with them, for bike reasons, same way as i would, if the chick was 50 years old, and past her prime...would be just nice to actually have a conversation at the end, that wasnt just blokes stuff!

There is more to woman than just a killer bod, and a pretty face!
    The bark is only half of the symphony, the induction roar is pretty darn sweet, as is the over-run...the induction noise is a bit of a roar, the over run is like a deep purring noise!

One thing this bike is, is musical!

12. Thanks agmom98, ozzieboy, boo68, MarineMom, Keits, Ghost Weim, alanrim thanked for this post
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nick J ,I like your thinking

When my sons are old enough I hope they learn to ride,one wants to now ,but he's only 6 .

Mick

14. Thanks Nick J thanked for this post

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 12345 13 ... LastLast