Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  1
    imfazed (OP)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTB: two bros/ Leo/ akrapovic exhaust!

Title says it all. Buying another fz and need one of those 3 exhuasts. Would have gotten one just before this thread but seller sold from out underneath me.

Pm me if you have any of these exhausts + details about it.

Thanks!!!

2. Dislikes TownsendsFJR1300 disliked this post
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Thumbs down Re: WTB: two bros/ Leo/ akrapovic exhaust!

Quote Originally Posted by imfazed View Post
    title says it all. Buying another fz and need one of those 3 exhuasts.would have gotten one just before this thread but seller sold from out underneath me.

pm me if you have any of these exhausts + details about it.
    !

Get over it, no he didn't:

http://www.600riders.com/forum/bikes-parts-for-sale/57901-2-brothers-carbon-exhaust-juice-box-controller-400-a.html:

"Actually, you werent even close to the first person. You were about the 4th or 5th. I had provided a personal email and a phone number, neither of which you bothered to use.
    Everyone else contacted me via text and email. Actually the very first person who contacted me about it was in Santiago, Chile less than an hour before I posted. The person who bought it was the second person who contacted me.

It was sold a full day before you even sent a message saying you wanted it."
    Last edited by TownsendsFJR1300; 08-13-2017 at 01:47 PM.
    Scott

2007 Yamaha FZ6- BD43 headlight mod, PIAA bulbs, Stebal air horn, Scorpion SS pipes-(open), Speedohealer, HEL SS brake lines, Fenda Extenda, K&P SS re-usable oil filter, custom mounted BMW style electrical outlet(L.S.), Garmin 590 GPS, Techmount GPS mount with handlebar bar risers/set backs, additional helmet lock, custom mod'ed seat(Spencers), Hyper light-rear running/brake light, custom radiator/fan protector, Techspec tank pads, Yamaha rear rack with custom aluminum flat rack.

4. Thanks thisisbenji thanked for this post