Likes Likes:  1
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    SANGER_A2 (OP)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2008 FZ6 S2 Fazer ABS for sale in the UK. Loads of extras. 32k miles. 2000

I can't believe it's ending. I've been sharing my journey with this wonderful bike on here for years. But I have a kid now and I never get to ride any more as I have to take him to work with me and I hate seeing the bike sat in the garage not being used.

I've listed my 2008 Black FZ6 S2 with ABS, Scorpion end cans, lowering cans, shaved seat and full Yamaha fairing on Ebay here. There are loads of other mods listed on the page. I'm also selling a few other bits separately - screens, rear cowls, knuckle guards and givi top box mount. They are collection only while the bike is for sale as I'm hoping whoever buys the bike will also want extras, but after it sells I will list them with postage options and update here with a new thread. Feel free to ask me questions about the bike, but the auction is VERY detailed and even includes a few videos.
    My fully modded 2008 FZ6 S2 Fazer with ABS is now for sale. Check the for sale section for an Ebay link.

SANGER_A2 (OP)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: 2008 FZ6 S2 Fazer ABS for sale in the UK. Loads of extras. 32k miles. 2000

Sold now I'm afraid. Still some knuckle guards, cowls and windscreens available to buy here.
    My fully modded 2008 FZ6 S2 Fazer with ABS is now for sale. Check the for sale section for an Ebay link.

3. Likes fazil liked this post
    SANGER_A2 (OP)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: 2008 FZ6 S2 Fazer ABS for sale in the UK. Loads of extras. 32k miles. 2000

Everything sold now apart from the knuckle guards.