Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    swedespeed (OP)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Set of CRG Hindsight Bar End Mirrors with Billet Internal Adapters, stock modified bar ends

Lightly used, great condition. Some miniscule scratches, only visible when photographed the way I did. Not visible when installed and used on bike. Entire set retails for $150 altogether. Asking $60 shipped.

I also have a set of stock Yamaha 16mm threaded bar ends, painted black, that were drilled to accommodate these mirrors so as not to lose the dampening effects the stock heavy bar ends have on vibration, and also so you maintain the same amount of grip available and your hands don't rub up against the mirrors. If you want those too, $80 shipped for everything.

Internal adapter specs below. Fits just about any bike.

7/8" size range 12mm to 19mm ID
    1" size range 18.3mm to 22.25mm ID

Set of CRG Hindsight Bar End Mirrors with Billet Internal Adapters, stock modified bar ends-img_20170912_210420-jpg

Pics on my bike:

Set of CRG Hindsight Bar End Mirrors with Billet Internal Adapters, stock modified bar ends-img_20170812_110107-jpg
    Set of CRG Hindsight Bar End Mirrors with Billet Internal Adapters, stock modified bar ends-img_20170812_110101-jpg

Selling because I just installed handguards with integrated mirrors and no longer have use for these.
    Last edited by swedespeed; 09-23-2017 at 09:13 PM.

swedespeed (OP)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Set of CRG Hindsight Bar End Mirrors with Billet Internal Adapters, stock modified bar ends

price lowered to $60 / $80 shipped

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Set of CRG Hindsight Bar End Mirrors with Billet Internal Adapters, stock modified bar ends

How's the vibration and the visibility behind with these? I assume looking at your elbows isn't a problem?
    Lifelong student of motorcycling. Current bikes include FZ6 undergoing a naked conversion, Café Racer based off a Suzuki LS650, Street Tracker based off a DRZ400 and an SV650S that thinks it’s a Ducati.

swedespeed (OP)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gary in NJ View Post
    How's the vibration and the visibility behind with these? I assume looking at your elbows isn't a problem?
    Zero vibration, at least not enough for me to notice in the mirrors. Crystal clear. Great convex mirrors. 100% visibility behind you, including blind spot, which is nice. Never saw my elbows. Sometimes I would drop my arm a bit (think rotation at shoulder) to get a better view of the mirror but it's not necessary. You can also mount the mirrors below the bars or above the bars, but I liked them on the outside so they didn't get in the way of my hands. I have PowerMadd Sentinel hand guards now with the mirror accessory and while they keep my hands a bit warmer in the fall, the mirrors aren't even close to as good as the CRGs. Definitely a compromise on my end, but whatever.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

$80 shipped...deal. PM me with payment details.
    Lifelong student of motorcycling. Current bikes include FZ6 undergoing a naked conversion, Café Racer based off a Suzuki LS650, Street Tracker based off a DRZ400 and an SV650S that thinks it’s a Ducati.

swedespeed (OP)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SOLD...mods can close