Likes Likes:  3
Dislikes Dislikes:  11
    Phil in Maine (OP)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2 Brothers Carbon Exhaust & Juice Box Controller $400

2 Brothers carbon exhaust complete with downpipe, and brackets. Has clamp as well that could possible be reused.

Normal amount of wear you would expect for seeing used on a bike, but nothing beyond that.

Also, included is a Juice Box fuel controller which is a direct factory plug-in that is in good used condition with no issues. I do not have the original manuals, but information is readily available online.

Both came from my wife's 2005.

$400 for both, with shipping extra. Reasonable offers also considered.

Items are in southern Maine, and can ship with payment received.

If you have any questions you can email [email protected], or you can text 207-450-0800
    2 Brothers Carbon Exhaust & Juice Box Controller 0-img_20170806_135135109-jpg2 Brothers Carbon Exhaust & Juice Box Controller 0-img_20170806_135140817-jpg2 Brothers Carbon Exhaust & Juice Box Controller 0-img_20170806_135153720-jpg

2. Thanks TownsendsFJR1300 thanked for this post
    Likes TownsendsFJR1300 liked this post
    Dislikes TownsendsFJR1300 disliked this post
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: 2 Brothers Carbon Exhaust & Juice Box Controller $400

Quote Originally Posted by Phil in Maine View Post
    2 Brothers carbon exhaust complete with downpipe, and brackets. Has clamp as well that could possible be reused.

Normal amount of wear you would expect for seeing used on a bike, but nothing beyond that.

Also, included is a Juice Box fuel controller which is a direct factory plug-in that is in good used condition with no issues. I do not have the original manuals, but information is readily available online.

Both came from my wife's 2005.

$400 for both, with shipping extra. Reasonable offers also considered.

Items are in southern Maine, and can ship with payment received.

If you have any questions you can email [email protected], or you can text 207-450-0800
    2 Brothers Carbon Exhaust & Juice Box Controller 0-img_20170806_135135109-jpg2 Brothers Carbon Exhaust & Juice Box Controller 0-img_20170806_135140817-jpg2 Brothers Carbon Exhaust & Juice Box Controller 0-img_20170806_135153720-jpg
    Seller sold these already from out underneath me. Doesn't care to reply to messages either. Just an FYI if you come look at the thread.

Thanks for nothing you dick

4. Dislikes TownsendsFJR1300, Motogiro disliked this post
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There were numerous interested parties, all of whom were offering the full sum. Don't throw petty insults unless you want to get banned. Admins wisely tend to crack down on unnecessary drama. Name calling is highly unproductive, immature, and just stupid. Please lock or delete this thread.

6. Dislikes TownsendsFJR1300 disliked this post
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Suchdankverymemes View Post
    There were numerous interested parties, all of whom were offering the full sum. Don't throw petty insults unless you want to get banned. Admins wisely tend to crack down on unnecessary drama. Name calling is highly unproductive, immature, and just stupid. Please lock or delete this thread.
    As if you coming in as if you know everything about the situation helps it out LOL. I did want it and was first to askhe stopped replying over a number of days after the first correspondence that I wanted it and then sold it without ever replying to the first person interested. Please don't step in to a situation as if you know everything when you know nothing. Thanks

8. Dislikes TownsendsFJR1300, Suchdankverymemes disliked this post
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Suchdankverymemes View Post
    Also on that note - I didn't know being presumptuous was highly productive, mature or smart. Funny enough I've been a member for 5+ years and you've been a member for 1 month. I wonder who knows more about the community..

Phil in Maine (OP)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by imfazed View Post
    Also on that note - I didn't know being presumptuous was highly productive, mature or smart. Funny enough I've been a member for 5+ years and you've been a member for 1 month. I wonder who knows more about the community..
    Actually, you werent even close to the first person. You were about the 4th or 5th. I had provided a personal email and a phone number, neither of which you bothered to use.
    Everyone else contacted me via text and email. Actually the very first person who contacted me about it was in Santiago, Chile less than an hour before I posted. The person who bought it was the second person who contacted me.

It was sold a full day before you even sent a message saying you wanted it.

11. Thanks Motogiro, Suchdankverymemes thanked for this post
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Seller sold these already from out underneath me. Doesn't care to reply to messages either. Just an FYI if you come look at the thread.

As your other thread got deleted for speaking CRAP (just like above), sitting on your hands admittedly NOT responding for several days, YOU SNOOZE, YOU LOOSE.

As for your previous thread knocking the forum for your lack of expedience with a private sale, WTH???

So now your up to 18 posts in FOUR YEARS, most of those complaining, THANKS for helping others here...

Try growing up...

Better yet, your silly BS, admin should BAN YOU FROM THE SITE...

@Motogiro

Last edited by TownsendsFJR1300; 08-13-2017 at 06:46 AM.
    Scott
    2007 Yamaha FZ6- BD43 headlight mod, PIAA bulbs, Stebal air horn, Scorpion SS pipes-(no DB killers), Speedohealer, HEL SS brake lines, Fenda Extenda, K&P SS re-usable oil filter, custom mounted BMW style electrical outlet(L.S.), Techmount GPS mount with handlebar bar risers/set backs, additional helmet lock, custom mod'ed seat(Spencers), Hyper light-rear running/brake light, custom radiator/fan protector, Techspec tank pads, Grip Puppies, Yamaha rear rack with custom aluminum flat rack.

13. Thanks Motogiro thanked for this post
    Vrrroooooom! 2 Brothers Carbon Exhaust & Juice Box Controller 0 Motogiro's Avatar
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This post probably won't make sense or matter as far as your behavior is concerned so I won't put much into it. I believe you've already solidified your reality in all of this and I probably won't change your mind. Can we please dispense with the name calling and bad feelings?
    It can be easy to make mistakes and/or miscommunicate leading to bad feelings.
    Whether this is on your or the other person's part, there is a protocol we generally follow according to forum rules. (Please check them out)
    Thanks for reading this and good luck on finding a great exhaust!
    What's going on now will not help accomplish your goal in attaining what it is that you want, an exhaust system! In fact it may impede the process.
    If you can't fix it by hitting it with a hammer, it's electrical!

Clif
    SoCal Hoon

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Motogiro View Post
    This post probably won't make sense or matter as far as your behavior is concerned so I won't put much into it. I believe you've already solidified your reality in all of this and I probably won't change your mind. Can we please dispense with the name calling and bad feelings?
    It can be easy to make mistakes and/or miscommunicate leading to bad feelings.
    Whether this is on your or the other person's part, there is a protocol we generally follow according to forum rules. (Please check them out)
    Thanks for reading this and good luck on finding a great exhaust!
    What's going on now will not help accomplish your goal in attaining what it is that you want, an exhaust system! In fact it may impede the process.

The process already was impeded. Nothing I'm going to do is going to create a positive influence clearly since form at minimum regularities weren't followed to begin with. Sale was pending to me and no rely and sold from me without any communication doesn't sound like protocol either. Just went and found another and is bought already anyways. Dealing with this type of shady ridiculousness isn't worth the headache.

16. Dislikes TownsendsFJR1300, Motogiro disliked this post